Individual Giving Manager
- Richmond location.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Salary from $90,000-$100,000 + super + salary packaging benefits
For over 140 years, Berry Street has adapted to a changing world, and we will continue to adapt to achieve our purpose. We believe children, young people and families should be safe, thriving and hopeful. Our Vision for 2022: Together we will courageously change lives and reimagine service systems. We look forward to working with children, young people, families, carers, staff and partners to achieve this vision. Together.
A position is available to join Berry Street as an Individual Giving Manager and grow the Individual Giving portfolio with the support of two direct reports. The role will drive an increase in the number of single gift donations by over seeing acquisition campaigns and channels, supporter on-boarding and integrated supporter journeys; liaising with the wider Fundraising and marketing teams and utilising a wide range of mediums. The Individual Giving Manager is a key leadership role, reporting to the Head of Fundraising and liaising with other leaders across the Strategic Engagement team and wider organisation.
- Develop, manage and execute on Berry Street’s Individual Giving portfolio, building loyalty and value.
- Lead, coach and mentor a small high performing team.
- Work with Head of Fundraising on future strategy, business goals and outcomes.
- Management and implementation of targeted campaigns.
- Manage budgets and provide reporting.
- Build relationships with internal, external stakeholders, supporters and donors to a high level.
To download the position description, please click here.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in direct marketing, ideally within the not-for-profit sector.
- Previous experience in a role with income-generating responsibility.
- Experienced and skilled with designing and implementing supporter journeys, with a focus on digital innovation.
- Strong understanding of fundraising principals, metrics and segmentation strategy development across various channels.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and track campaigns and projects, including budgeting.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (eg. Business, Marketing, Communications).
- Knowledge of CRM systems and structures would be advantageous! (eg. Raisers Edge)
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 per annum, plus additional packaging available for meals/accommodation).
- Flexible work arrangements and generous leave conditions.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including access for staff members’ immediate family.
How to Apply
Applications including resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the position to be submitted as soon as possible as they will be reviewed as received.
Please contract Grace Dennis, Talent Acquisition Partner, with any questions on (03) 9421 9307.
Please Note; the successful applicant will be subject to comprehensive reference and background checking prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
Berry Street is committed to being a child safe, child friendly and child empowering organisation. In everything we do we seek to protect children. We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children; children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds; children with a disability; children who identify with a sexual and or gender minority identity. We aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality or religion.
Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.