- Full time, 12 month fixed term position
- Be a part of exciting web redevelopment projects
- Opportunity to hone your content development skills!
- Salary package equivalent up to $93,000 FTE per annum (inclusive of base salary, superannuation and salary packaging)
For over 140 years, Berry Street has adapted to a changing world, and we will continue to adapt to achieve our purpose. We believe children, young people and families should be safe, thriving and hopeful. Our Vision for 2022: Together we will courageously change lives and reimagine service systems. We look forward to working with children, young people, families, carers, staff and partners to achieve this vision. Together.
In a small but mighty digital team, this role is responsible for website maintenance and coordination, digital project coordination, digital content management, analytics and reporting, and internal stakeholder management. This role would suit an enthusiastic and focussed team member who is wanting to contribute to exciting web development projects while further developing web content design skills and providing an extraordinary stakeholder experience.
- Use Drupal CMS to ensure Berry Street websites are maintained, optimised and developed to meet organisational goals
- Manage business as usual website content activities ensuring published content is fit for purpose, meets WCAG 2.1 accessibility and SEO standards and provides the best possible user experience
- Proactively write, edit, audit and update digital content to ensure Berry Street’s websites are up to date and quality assured
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for website content, campaigns and digital initiatives, advising on best practice and user experience
- Use Google Analytics to analyse and report on website performance to facilitate ongoing improvements and highlight opportunities and risks
- Support the Digital Manager to execute and monitor the delivery of key digital projects
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description by clicking here.
You are a digital ‘all-rounder’ with skills in digital content development, website management and project coordination. You understand digital content strategy and design and the need for content to be user-centred, accessible, searchable and written in plain language. You will have experience in digital project coordination and can effectively coordinate stakeholders to help deliver best practice outcomes on key digital projects. You are a positive team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and can apply your technical skills to achieve successful outcomes for our customers.
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience with Drupal (desirable)
- Experience in a fast-paced not-for-profit or cause-based environment (desirable)
- Additional salary packaging available for meals/accommodation.
- Flexible work arrangements and generous leave conditions.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including access for staff members’ immediate family.
How to Apply
Applications including resume and one-page cover letter to be submitted as soon as possible as applications will be assessed as they are received.
Queries to Trier Murphy – Digital Manager on 03 9421 9367.
Please Note; the successful applicant will be subject to comprehensive reference and background checking prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
Berry Street is committed to being a child safe, child friendly and child empowering organisation. In everything we do we seek to protect children. We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children; children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds; children with a disability; children who identify with a sexual and or gender minority identity. We aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality or religion.
Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.