Group Operations Manager - Statutory Services
- Morwell location and throughout Gippsland
- Permanent, full time position
- Generous Salary Packaging benefits
Join Victoria’s largest independent child welfare organisation and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids. We believe everyone should have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
About the role:
This is a new role providing leadership across our statutory programs in Berry Street Gippsland – one of the largest providers of out of home care in Gippsland. The Group Operations Manager has the responsibility for ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to our clients accessing statutory services, supporting integration across all Berry Street programs, as well as deputising for the Regional Director when required. In particular, this role provides supervision and leadership to Senior Managers who cover programs such as home-based care, kinship care, residential care, Targeted Care Packages and Intensive Case Management Services. This role also provides senior leadership in relation to project management of new initiatives and quality improvement and assurance across all services.
- You will be an experienced professional with extensive experience in the child and family services field, who is passionate about making positive differences for marginalised children and their families.
- You will have extensive leadership experience with a style that is congruent with our values of respect, working together, accountability, integrity and courage.
- Your program management experience will enable you to confidently oversee our statutory programs and enable you to hit the ground running.
What Berry Street can offer you:
- A thorough induction program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great friendly environment
- Employee assistance program
- Focus on positive work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An organisation that cares about you
Queries to Annette Jackson on 5134 5971 or email@example.com
Applications including resume, cover letter and statement addressing the key selection criteria to be submitted by 11pm Sunday, 10 February 2019
To download the Position Description, please click here
To download the Key Selection Criteria template, please click here
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.