Face to Face Fundraiser
Face to Face Fundraiser
Do you love working with people?
Do you come from marketing, retail or sales and/or community services background?
Do you want to work for one of the best fundraising teams in Australia?
Available to start in early or mid-January 2019?
Then it may be an opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking confident and reliable individuals to join our internal dedicated team of professional fundraisers. We offer a comprehensive training program and ongoing coaching, enabling candidates with the right qualities to become great fundraisers. Fundraising experience is advantageous, but not essential as we provide full training for the role.
The benefits we offer:
- Fantastic guaranteed hourly wage of $32.47 per hour plus penalties for weekend work
- Great working locations, such as shopping centres and sites within the inner suburbs of Melbourne
- Flexible casual hours, 3-4 days per week between Monday – Saturday
- Senior Fundraiser positions available for experienced fundraisers at an hourly rate of $33.49 depending on experience
- Genuine progression opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation
- Fun and rewarding team environment
- Most importantly you will join Victoria’s largest independent child and family services organisation and become a vital part of a team that courageously changes lives of children and young people!
An energetic, determined and resilient individual
Able to work under pressure and achieve set KPIs
Comfortable initiating conversations with a diverse range of people
Have outstanding communication and presentation skills
Willing to inspire, raise awareness and recruit regular monthly donors for Berry Street What
To apply for this job, please visit our website https://berrystreet.applynow.net.au/jobs/Berry2940
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description.
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.