School Database Operations Coordinator
- Not-for-profit Child & Family Services organisation
- Great Salary Packaging Opportunities
- Permanent, full time position
- Based in Richmond
Join Victoria’s largest independent child welfare organisation and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids. We believe everyone should have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
About the role:
In this newly created position we are looking for a School Database Operations Coordinator who desires to be part of a dynamic multi-campus school who cater for young people primarily aged 12 to 18 years who have become disengaged from mainstream education. The Berry Street School serves students in Morwell, Noble Park, Shepparton and Ballarat. This role will support our school leaders from our Richmond office.
The role of School Database Operations Coordinator will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing and updating our student databases ensuring records are correct for compliance purposes and reporting.
- Ensure quality improvements and compliance standards are adhered to in each of the four campuses.
- Assist in the data collection and requisition of donor funded projects.
- Streamlining processes, project reporting and quality assurance across the four campuses.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant administrative qualifications.
- Capacity to develop a sound knowledge of BSEM and services and the ability to convey that information to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel and Powerpoint experience.
- Extensive experience in VCAL, VASS and VET systems and record keeping.
- Well-developed people and relationship management skills.
- Highly developed computer skills including timetable and database management programs.VASS, MAZE, iWise experience highly desirable.
- Understanding of education/experience working in a training/education setting (desirable).
- The remuneration for this position is Level 5, PP1 $72,296.41 gross per annum (full time equivalent), under the Berry Street Victoria 2014-2017 Agreement.
- The value of the salary can be increased through salary packaging.
What Berry Street can offer you:
- A thorough induction program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great friendly environment
- Employee assistance program
- Annual Employee Opinion Survey participation
- Focus on positive work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An organisation that cares about you
Please refer to the position description for a complete list of the key selection criteria.
Queries to Tom Brunzell, Director of Education on (03) 9429 9266
Applications including resume, cover letter and statement addressing the key selection criteria to be submitted as soon as possible as applications will be assessed as they are received
To download the Position Description, please click here
To download the Key Selection Criteria template, please click here
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply