CSnet Training and Support Project Officer
Join Victoria’s largest independent child welfare organisation and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids. We believe everyone should have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full time fixed until 30 June 2019.
- Based in our Richmond office.
- CSnet is an integral part of Berry Street’s data management strategy being the primary system for client and case management.
- The CSnet Training and Support Project Officer will be pivotal in developing CSnet training packages, resources and to provide support to Berry Street’s Out of Home Care programs.
- You will also assist in the CSnet design consultation process and provide implementation support for new programs.
- The base salary for this position is SCHCADS Level 6, Pay Point 1 which is currently $78,738.66 under the Berry Street Victoria 2014-2017 Agreement.
- The value of the salary can be increased through salary packaging.
- The ideal candidate will have a tertiary qualification in community services or a relevant field and have comprehensive understanding of and experience working in the Out of Home Care system.
- You will have experience delivering training in a variety of settings and audiences and developing appropriate content and learning materials.
- Experience working with online data bases and computer systems is essential.
- Having an understanding of the Department of Health and Human Services Program Requirements and compliance would be advantageous.
- You need to be able to demonstrate an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels and communicate effectively using various mediums.
WHAT BERRY STREET CAN OFFER YOU:
- A thorough induction program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great friendly environment
- Employee assistance program
- Annual Employee Opinion Survey participation
- Focus on positive work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An organisation that cares about you
For further information about this position, please refer to the position description.
Queries to Sodany Quinn, Senior Internal Consultant – CSnet on 03 9429 9266
Applications including resume, cover letter and addressing the key selection criteria to be submitted by 11pm on Monday, 7 January 2019.
To download the Position Description, please click here
To download the Key Selection Criteria template, please click here
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.