Face to Face Fundraisers
Are you a confident, passionate and motivated team player?
Do you want to be paid to make a genuine difference to thousands of young people in need, right here in Victoria?
If you answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
Join one of Victoria’s most professional, ethical, in house Face to Face Fundraising team dedicated to ensuring all children feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
What the role involves:
- Working with a dedicated team of professional fundraisers in shopping centres and sites within the inner suburbs of Melbourne to inspire, raise awareness and recruit regular monthly donors for Berry Street
- Fantastic guaranteed hourly wage of $30.70 per hour plus penalties for weekend work
- Senior Fundraiser positions available for experienced fundraisers at an hourly rate of $32.56 depending on experience
- Flexible casual hours, minimum commitment of 3-4 days per week between Monday – Saturday
- Ongoing fortnightly training held at the Berry Street Richmond office where you can see the impact of your hard work and dedication
- Genuine progression opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation
Most importantly you will join Victoria’s largest independent child and family services organisation and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids!
Only a few positions are available for this phenomenal opportunity so APPLY NOW to become a part of our growing community!
To download the Position Description please CLICK HERE
All queries should be directed to Nikki Thomson (HR Officer – Recruitment) on 03 9429 9266
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.