Senior Manager - Residential Care
- Eaglemont location
- Full private use of a Berry Street vehicle
- Full time position
- Great salary packaging benefits!
Join Victoria’s largest independent child welfare organisation and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for young people. We believe everyone should have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
A challenging and exciting opportunity has become available to join our leadership team in the Northern Region, with the responsibility for our Residential Care Program, which includes residential care, case management and lead tenant.
We are looking for an experienced & dedicated Senior Manager to ensure:
- provision of a high quality service through appropriate policy and program development, ensuring that the program reflects best practice principles.
- appropriately skilled staff in the program who will maintain a high quality of care to the clients entrusted to our care.
- the program is developed and maintained within the context of regional need by monitoring demand for service, maintenance of data, regular liaison with key DHHS personnel and strategic planning with the Director, Northern Region as required.
- provision of management, support and supervision to 3 direct reports.
Senior management experience and a minimum bachelor qualification in social work, welfare or a related social science is required. Demonstrated links with key stakeholders within the Northern Metropolitan Region would be advantageous.
Queries to Jodie White - Group Operations Manager Out of Home Care, on (03) 9450 4700
Applications addressing the key selection criteria should be submitted by 11pm Sunday 24th September 2017.
To download the Position Description please click here.
To download the Key Selection Criteria template please click here.
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.