Senior Clinician - Restoring Childhood
- Multiple positions available for this brand new initiative!
- Northern Region
- Full time fixed term until 30.06.18
- Generous salary packaging benefits plus full private use of vehicle
We have multiple vacancies available for full time Senior Clinicians as part of the new Restoring Childhood Project. The Restoring Childhood Model is a child focussed trauma informed service, designed to intervene early to redress the traumatic impacts of family violence on children and young people (0-17 years).
Join Victoria’s largest independent child welfare organisation and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids. We believe everyone should have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
The Restoring Childhood Model (RCM) has been funded by the Victorian Government providing therapeutic services to children and young people impacted by family violence. Grounded in evidence informed practice, the RCM will involve specialist intake & triage, supported referrals and secondary consultations and medium term counselling.
The Senior Clinicians will be required to provide clinicial leadership in the implementation of RCM including the provision of supervision of and consultation with Clinicians in the team.
- You will be an experienced Senior Clinician with 5 years experience conducting clinical work with children as well as post graduate training in a relevant field.
- You will have a strong understanding of the complexity of child protection and family violence service systems and the issues involved in providing services to our clients.
- You will have experience in providing clinical supervision to clinical staff supporting infants, children and families.
What Berry Street can provide you:
- A genuine culture of staff care with support from a collaborative team of workers.
- A commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Generous salary packaging benefits and full private use of vehicle.
Queries to Pauline Wright (Senior Manager – Northern Family & Domestic Violence Service) on 03 9450 4700
Applications addressing the key selection criteria should be submitted by 11pm Tuesday 6th June 2017
To download the Position Description, please click here
To download the Key Selection Criteria, please click here
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.